go to search
senior java developer for a media company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for a Media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Communicate with distributed senior development team daily basis
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Experience in Java core
- Any enterprise messaging - Medium
- GIT - Strong
- Scripting languages: Bash
- Understanding of distributed computing, data partitioning, sharding
- AWS or Azure hands on Application development and DevOps experiences.
- Basic understanding of FX Trading.
- Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
- Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
- Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
- Experience of working in multicultural environment
- Team player – ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Result-oriented mindset
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals