go to search
senior java developer for a pharmaceutical company
Senior Java Developer for a Pharmaceutical Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company that operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Developing and reviewing code
- Developing backend enhancements to improve system performance / major refactoring
- Updating technical documentation
- Leading/consulting junior developer
- Communicating within the team, with the client and client support teams on meetings and via emails
- Performing analysis and work break-down
- Giving status updates to customer
- 4+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience with Thymeleaf, jQuery, Camunda BPM
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Spring core, Spring boot, Spring cloud
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.