senior java developer for a pharmaceuticals company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Developer with 3+ years of experience with Java and knowledge of microservices and serverless architecture to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understanding existing application architecture and solution design
- Designing individual components and developing the components
- Working with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Designing and developing applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Designing and developing framework and core functionality
- Identifying the gaps and coming up with working solutions
- Understanding enterprise application design framework and processes
- Leading or Mentoring junior and/or mid-level developers
- Reviewing code and establishing best practices
- Looking out for latest technologies and matching up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
- 3+ years of experience with Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server
- Experience in programming in JS, Angular 6/4+, Type Script and other front-end unit testing tools
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, service bus, message queues
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.