senior java developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for a Retail company for our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
The project is the first production project allowing the customer as a brand quickly and safely integrate with 3rd party platforms (B2B2C), securing product information by compiled view integrated from different sources. The project goals are to order capture from 3Party partners and to provide a unified view of the customer product.
B2B2C solution is a headless SAP Hybris installation that is used for taking orders from partners via an API.
- Performing complex technical tasks related to integrations and data transformations, bulking data load and processing
- Providing technical decisions, low-level architecture
- Asking questions and clearing up gaps or missing details in requirements
- Correlating Java vs Hybris is ca 70 % vs 30 %
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce).
- Experience with Spring Core;
- Experience with RBDMS, SQL;
- Strong Java knowledge;
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris Commerce,
- Knowledge of Spring Integration,
- Knowledge of Velocity templates,
- Knowledge of ZK framework,
- Knowledge of AWS deployment,
- Knowledge of CI/CD process, code review.
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce)
- AWS (S3, MQ, rds, ec2)
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.