senior java developer for a retail & distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
Our customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets (also called supercenters), discount department stores, and grocery stores from the U.S.
- Provide software engineering support and help invent the next generation of eCommerce. Enhance customer purchase experiences.
- Design and develop microservices for large scale software applications that can support high customer traffic and promotion traffic spikes.
- Develop n-tier application frameworks for eCommerce using RESTful Services, Java and related technologies.
- Improve software application performance and scalability by removing bottlenecks in the system.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Java, Kotlin (backend, nice to have, but must be willing to learn)
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace or related tools.
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with NIO frameworks like web reactive.
- Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Cosmos.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of Kotlin