senior java developer for a software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for a Software company for our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Prove capability of proposed architecture to process 10k of data updates per second performing dozens of complex calculations on millions items;
- Work together with architects on solution design and implementation;
- Deal with high-load caching, dynamic lineage, in-memory data grids and other things.
- 3+ years of software development experience (Java);
- English level B2+;
- Strong in object-oriented design principles and functional programming;
- In-depth knowledge of the Java concurrency framework;
- A very strong command of data structures and algorithms, plus how the Java collections framework uses them;
- Sound knowledge of concepts like exception handling, garbage collection, and generics;
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases;
- Hands-on experience with Lambdas and streams;
- Good command over any well-known IDE like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.;
- Experience in using build tools like Maven and Ant;
- Experience developing applications in capital markets firms or financial institutions;
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum;
- Experience working on a globally distributed team.
- Knowledge of Algorithms & Data structures;
- Experience with Apache Flink.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.