senior java developer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Implement functionality
- Write unit, component and integration tests
- Work with various AWS services and their API
- Dockerize services
- Fix CI/CD if required
- Perform code reviews
- Provide on-call support on a rotation basis
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience in system architecture design and development
- Knowledge of Java 8+
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Web MVC
- Knowledge of Git, maven, Gradle, Jenkins, docker, CloudFormation
- Hands on experience in AWS (CloudFormation, VPC, ECS Fargate, VPCE, S3, DynamoDB, Secret Manager)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, DynamoDB)
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with Spring Web Flux, Splunk, Datadog, NoSQL, performance tests
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.