senior java developer for American luxury department store chain
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for American Luxury Department Store Chain.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Understand the marketing data pipeline, maintain data pipelines and daily activities
- Troubleshoot and fix data pipeline issues, follow up with partner teams for troubleshooting
- Develop scripts and tools based on new marketing campaign and data pipeline requirements
- Support marketing technology team in various development and maintenance activities
- 4+ years of experience as Java Developer
- Experience with Java
- Experience with AWS Services, like S3, Lambda, EC2, Glue job, Athena
- Experience in the Linux OS environment, familiarity with different Linux commands
- Extensive knowledge of Bash scripts
- Worked on one or more databases from Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, and working on data extensions, and building automation is plus
- English level: B2+
- Experience with Hadoop(Presto) is plus
- Experience with Kafka is plus
- Understanding of ETL, columnar vs row-based databases is plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.