senior java developer for an agriculture company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Team coordination
- Work delegation and team motivation skills
- Conflict resolution, work with customer
- Tasks estimation, planning, execution
- Supervise and coach more junior developers
- Proactive risk identification and mitigation
- 3+ years of experience with Java full-stack
- Good knowledge of cloud based apps (AWS)
- Good SQL knowledge, experience in database related technologies
- Experience in Agile / DevOps methodologies (SCRUM) and related frameworks (GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Docker)
- Strong team spirit and collaborative mindset
- Experience with tools: Jira, ServiceNow
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of React.JS
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.