senior java developer for an event planning company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a company developing event management technology and hospitality solutions. The company offers enterprise software that delivers event, meetings, conference, and room block management capabilities, as well as onsite solutions, venue sourcing, resource library, and survey solutions. The company offers a platform comprised of sales, digital marketing, and group business solutions.
- Working on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals
- Creating beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries
- Gaining experience with different database technologies, range from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elastic Search
- Deploying services with ECS and Lambda
- 3+ years of overall development experience in Java
- Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: traditional relational database as well as document, NoSQL storage.
- English level B2+
nice to have