go to search
senior java developer for asset management company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for Asset Management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The company is the World's 2nd largest asset management company.
- Develop, enhance and maintain monolith code
- Unit testing
- Conduct code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- Experience in working in a SCRUM team
- Fluent English (as it is full time onsite job)
- Coding preferably full stack development or experience with most of the technologies listed below
- Ability to analyze legacy application and define target state design/architecture
- Experience in agile methodology
- Attention to detail
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals