go to search
senior java developer for financial company
Java, API Gateway, Amazon Web Services, BitBucket, Spring Boot
Senior Java Developer For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code
- Implement UI in Angular with high quality
- Build back end Micro-services and REST APIs
- Implement quick prototypes
- Unit testing, performance testing
- Conduct code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participate in architecture review
- Participate in discussions with designers
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs.
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with designing, developing applications and Micro-services, REST APIs
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with working in a SCRUM team
- Experience with UI development which interacts with REST API
- Coding, full-stack preferably (not mandatory) development#
- Ability to analyze legacy applications and define target state design/architecture
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.