senior java developer for general retailer in north America
As a remote Senior Java Developer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking to welcome a Java Developer to join our big account, grow with us and teach us a few things along the way. Being one of key people, you will work on a project of a large program, which EPAM successfully has been executing for its key client. This customer is one of the biggest general retailers in North America with nearly 1,700 outlets from coast-to-coast.
The project goal is to provide our customer with the brand-new alternative solution to replace obsolete IBM AS400 system. The application developed from-the-scratch using modern technology stack. The product designed to be a Spring-based API. The app should also expose UI similar to IBM AS400 to WEB. One more advantage of the project is the development approach. Scrum-based continuous delivery process with 10+ Scrum teams involvement should impress even experienced Agile evangelist.
- Deep knowledge of and 3+ years of practical experience in Java and J2EE
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with widely used frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or any other)
- Production experience with Agile practices is a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.