go to search
senior java developer for hospitality company
Senior Java Developer for Hospitality Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Work in a cross-functional team of Machine Learning engineers and Machine Learning Science to design and code large scale batch and real-time ML pipelines
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision for the team
- Communicate and work with geographically distributed cross functional teams
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and help unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Define, develop, and maintain artifacts like technical design or partner documentation
- Drive for continuous improvement within an agile development team
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Experience in programming in Python, Scala and Java
- Knowledgeable in Big Data technologies, in particular Hadoop, Hive, and Spark
- Experience in building real-time applications, preferably in Spark
- Good understanding of machine learning pipelines and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- Familiar with cloud services (e.g., AWS) and workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Airflow)
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
nice to have
- Familiar with the e-commerce or travel industry
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.