senior java developer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
Software Engineer to join a team that is doing development of medical bill processing and payments Integration with Duck Creek platform at Liberty Mutual. Candidate must be proven & relied upon to work independently. Relevant technical skillset and proven systems integration experience are important.
- To be able to start engineering process immediately.
- Comfortable with incomplete requirements. Should not be a hindrance to start
- Deliver software to production every sprint
- High quality software with minimal defects
- QA is an engineering discipline. More engineers
- Set standards of high speed and quality engineering for other teams at Liberty Mutual
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Serverless (Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, STS, IAM)
- Typescript experience
- CI/CD (Bamboo) experience