go to search
senior java developer for multinational bank
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for Multinational Bank
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery
- Design, analyze, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management, and security policies
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with a global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews, and code reviews
- 3+ years of development experience using Java
- Hands-on experience using frameworks like Spring (Boot, Data, Batch, Cloud), React, Angular, etc.
- Experienced deploying applications in a containerized environment using docker/Kubernetes/PCF/Openshift/AWS etc.
- Should have a solid technical skill with a diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application
- Thought leader in the group, especially in the end-to-end solutioning
- Up to date with the latest ongoing technologies in the industry
- Well-spoken/Articulate and Emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about development
- Opensource contributor
- Well connected to industry members, attends developer and tech meetups
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices, tools, and techniques
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or other related fields
- Fluent spoken and written English (B2+)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals