go to search
senior java developer for multinational corporation
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for Multinational Corporation
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- Coding new features and improving existing platform to improve the platform experience and scale
- Improving yourself with your team members learning new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Participating in planning meetings, estimate tasks, doing code reviews and coding in pairs
- 5+ years of experience as a back-end or full-stack engineer
- Working with standards for security leverage state-of-the-art technology stacks and tooling
- Experience with product development on Kubernetes stack or Cloud provider like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Strong sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing functional tests as part of development process
- Familiar with JUnit, Cucumber, Robot Framework, JMeter, SoapUI, Gatling
- Exceptional knowledge of modern back+end technology stacks based on Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, MyBatis ORM
- Experience with data stores like PostgreSQL, HANA, Redis, Object Storage, S3, GCS
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture leveraging Kafka as message broker
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event Storming and other microservice techniques
- Experience with GitHub, Jira and other Agile tools
- Knowledge with serverless frameworks (e.g. Quarkus) and environment (e.g. KNative)
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals