senior java developer for payment processing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The client is building a financial planning platform that enables teams to create products at scale and power digital channels to deliver compelling experiences in a dramatically faster fashion.
- Develop software individually and help improve the team
- Help define and implement algorithms for financial forecasting and modeling
- Full-stack development with focus on API design and implementation
- Provide Operational support with building platform monitoring tools/dashboards, ad hoc reports
- Defect Fixes, Performance Testing, Endurance testing
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- At least a BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understand principles of application and data security
- Knack for understanding complex algorithms and applying them
- Experienced giving code reviews and technical design feedback, with opinions on coding practices and methodologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in Kotlin (ktor, koin, jooq)
- Experienced in Java 8 (Lambdas, Streams, Completable Future, optional, generics)
- Solid knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Understanding Open API (swagger) specification
- Experience in designing database schemas, index design, optimizations for query tuning
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies (eg. docker, ECS, AWS systems)
- Experience with modern software engineering tools: git workflows, gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks
- Good knowledge of messaging systems like Kafka, mq
- English level B2+ and higher