go to search
senior java developer for retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The client builds tools that focus on system reliability, monitoring, and help business automate incident mitigation and resolution.
- Work with Dependency Graph - research project to build a graph DB to answer the difficult question: who is using an old version of an SDK, what library is currently in production, and what is the technical debt of a team
- Application reliability monitoring - intercept code and inject reliability monitoring to help detect the system failures before the incident alerts
- Situational Awareness - automated playbooks - mapping configuration of systems, network, firewall, deployment into a state and provide transition and monitoring to/from defined states
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, or , related tools
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with NIO frameworks like web reactive
- Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Cosmos
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
nice to have
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals