senior java developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's largest fashion retailers, with several brands selling in 215 markets through its online platform or its 6,477 stores in 95 markets.
We started out as a small family business in a workshop making women’s clothing.
Over the years, our size may have changed, but one underlying idea has stayed the same – the customer is at the center of everything we do.
- Learn how to technically define solutions and share your vision with the team
- Develop the tasks with the rest of the team and organize the personal work of each Sprint
- Proactivity when it comes to improving the product, development process, use of tools, etc.
- 3+ years of Java 8 and later versions experience
- Spring Boot and Spring Framework ecosystem (Web, Cloud, Security) knowledge
- JPA experience
- Hibernate experience
- JDBC knowledge
- JUnit experience
- Mockito experience
- RESTful Microservices architecture knowledge
- Maven, Git, CICD knowledge
- Kafka, SQL, NoSQL and TSDBs knowledge
- Agile Methodology (Scrum and Kanban) experience
- Fluent in Spanish
nice to have
- Application automation knowledge
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python
- Use of monitoring systems