go to search
senior java developer for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers and other software development teams.
- You will work with a team of talented search engineers using modern Agile practices
- You will design, implement, and deploy enhancements and features in micro-services that underpin the user search capabilities, such as JQL queries and user-pickers
- You will monitor and operate critical production systems that process billions of API requests and index close to a billion of documents to provide reliable and performant platform-level capabilities
- You will help us become a better team by participating in team retros, discussions, and experiments as we learn, iterate and try new approaches
- 3+ years of Java experience
- Experience building applications using ElasticSearch, operating ES in a production environment, and diagnosing performance and reliability issues
- Prior experience and working knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Spring or Dropwizard framework
- Sufficient knowledge of the programming patterns to provide code review and suggest improvements to the existing code base
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks and patterns
- Prior experience and demonstrable skills in configuring and analyzing application and infrastructure metrics using SignalFX, AWS Cloudwatch, Splunk and/or similar tools for monitoring, release planning, Incident Management
- Working knowledge of SLO, SLA, Error budget, and production system management
nice to have
- Experience building and deploying microservices in AWS is preferred, prior experience with public cloud providers (GCP, Azure)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals