go to search
senior java developer for travel company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Java Developer for Travel Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- In this role engineer will be implementing new business features within Loyalty platform built by EPAM for IHG, changing the way real travelers interact with hotels.
- You will need to dive into and learn current platform, with it's modular SOA architecture, 30+ "macro" services, backed by Drools Business Rules at core.
- Discuss requirements with product owner as a part of a team and propose a tech solution
- Build a clean code, unit test it, document changes.
- Go through a code review process
- Support deployment to upper environments by providing necessary instructions and/or scripts
- Troubleshoot issues
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Experience in a modern enterprise Java stack: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
- Experience with Agile (here we use Scrum, but different Agile experience will qualify as well)
- Experience with Git, familiarity with Code Review process
- Unit testing experience
- Readiness to learn
- Troubleshooting skills
nice to have
- Basic with Linux
- Experience or desire to create automated tests for own code is a plus
- Prior experience with IHG ecosystem is a big plus, as well as understanding of Hotels business or Loyalty platforms
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.