senior java developer with aws and kafka expertise
We are seeking a remote Senior Java Developer with AWS and Kafka expertise to join our team of skilled professionals in developing and enhancing our back-end Microservices and REST APIs.
The ideal candidate should have experience in event-driven programming, secure backend services & API design & development, and strong skills in Java Cloud Stack AWS Kafka.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain code
- Build back end Micro-services and REST APIs
- Unit testing and conducting code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI, and other best practices
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies and Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Good knowledge of APIs & microservices architecture
- Good experience in secure backend services & API design & development, and event-driven programming
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience in Apache Kafka, JUnit, REST API, Spring Boot, MongoDB
- Experience in TDD, BDD, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Java Microservice Infrastructure
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.