senior java developer with spring boot for a pharmacy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 4+ years of Java experience, Spring Boot proficiency and familiarity with SQL Server to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The current project is associated with performing IT consulting services.
- Understanding existing application architecture and solution design
- Designing individual components and developing the components
- Working with other architects, leads, team members in an Agile, Scrum environment
- Designing and developing applications that can be hosted on Cloud.Azure
- Designing and developing framework and core functionality
- Identifying the gaps and coming up with working solutions
- Understanding enterprise application design, framework and processes
- Leading or mentoring junior and/or mid-level developers
- Reviewing code and establishing best practices
- Looking out for latest technologies and matching up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
- Keeping management up to date with the progress
- Working under Agile design, developing framework
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Microservices and Serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, Service Bus, message queues
- Experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure Cloud
- Experience with Spring Boot (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and Git
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure Traffic Manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- Experience with CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and Release pipelines
- English level B2+