senior java engineer for multi-level marketing company
As a remote Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
EPAM is implementing a high load end-to-end solution for an American company specializing in the use of multi-level marketing to sell health, beauty, and home care products. The product is following the PDS 2.0 (product development service) approach and all steps of the software development life cycle starting from the discovery phase, development, release, and post-release maintenance and support.
- Build distributed and high-load E-Commerce solutions based on the SAP Hybris platform
- Integrate the solutions into the customer’s IT systems
- Participate in the development process according to the Agile methodology
- Collaborate with the project members from different EPAM locations and the customer’s team
- 4+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Strong experience in Java, web services, and Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience in Hybris Web commerce. Prior implementation experience is a good plus
- Prior experience integrating Hybris with major ERP back-end: OCC, back office customization, Hybris business process, inventory (base commerce) knowledge, payments (external payment systems)
- Self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively with others on solutions
- Good spoken and written English level B2+