senior java full-stack developer for a financial corporation
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Full-stack Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a Singaporean multinational financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
- Java 1.5 and above (Good to have Java 1.8)
- Spring Boot microservices, Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
- Any messaging knowledge (JMS, KAFKA)
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- NodeJS (Good to have)
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform (Web & Mobile), Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (RESTful/Any web services) - Consumption experience is fine
- Groovy scripting
- Inspire Content Manager
- Inspire Designer
- Inspire Interactive
- Inspire Scaler
- Quadient product expertise
- Experience With Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g., MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hadoop: Hive/Impala/Spark
- Any NoSQL Database (DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etc.)
- Familiar with Agile practice
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
- Good Communication & Troubleshooting skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.