senior java hibernate developer
We are seeking a highly experienced remote Senior Java Hibernate Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing inbound integration tier services, domain APIs, and outbound integration tier services. They will work with Spring framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Data, and will be expected to have practical implementation knowledge of SOLID design principles, Java Design Patterns, and SQL.
- Develop inbound integration tier services to move and transform data from legacy ERP systems
- Implement domain API that covers new data models and business rules
- Implement outbound integration tier services to distribute data from the new data model and other components
- Ensure code quality by following clean code practices
- Work with cross-functional teams including architects, designers, and product owners
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- Strong practical knowledge in writing JUnit and integration test cases
- Good implementation knowledge of JPA and Hibernate
- Good knowledge of microservices concepts and the Spring Boot framework
- Working experience on Git, SonarQube, and Postman
- Upper-Intermediate level of English proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker