We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with 4+ years of Java experience to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on “greenfield” projects focused on designing, architecting, and building core software products onto the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
- Working with a team on design, implementing, testing and delivery of high-volume customer-facing applications that support customer’s products and services
- Collaborating with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution
- Collaborating with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories
- Performing the technical design, implementing, and testing of feature/stories and commit to what can be accomplished in an iteration
- Owning system and featuring quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met
- Suggesting improvements to continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables
- Conducting new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products
- Adhering to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, maintainability and culture
- Demonstrating ownership of developed components from development through production
- 3+ years of Java experience
- Knowledge of Spring
- Good experience with Microservices
- Experience with React
- Understanding and experience with Redux
- Knowledge of Node.js
- English level B2+
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Experience in testing of web applications (such as Karma.js and JMeter)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.