We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational clothing company. Being the biggest fashion group in the world, it operates over 7,200 stores in 93 markets worldwide.
The main scope of the project is to migrate customers’ authentication and authorization solutions from the private cloud to cloud in Azure.
- Working with the user interface, technology integration, and API systems
- Developing the components of different levels of complexity
- Performing fixes and optimization
- Performing continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Reviewing Code
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Security Protocol
- Knowledge of Event-Driven Architectures (EDA)
- Knowledge of consistency and transaction models in non-transactional stacks
- Understanding of authentication, authorization models: OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, JWT
- Knowledge of API modeling (REST, OpenAPI Specification)
- Experience with Spring Boot, MongoDB, Kafka, WMQ, DB2, Everything-as-Code
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Azure functions, EDA in Azure (Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, Azure Event Grid)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.