Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of software development experience using Java to join our global team.
The customer is an American entertainment company, providing Ticketing technology, ticket sales, marketing, and distribution of event tickets and information.
The main pool of tasks is associated with improving the solution for the client as a part of the Checkout & Resale team.
- Collaborate with teammates, implementing and maintaining features and enhancements
- Craft clean, maintainable code
- Continuously improve and learn new technological skills to improve overall solution
- Provide on call support during working hours
- 3+ years of software development experience using Java and J2EE, Kubernetes, Prometheus
- Hands on experience on Distributed technologies (Apache Kafka)
- Hands on experience building REST APIs
- Good understanding of Client Server Architectures, Cloud Native technologies
- Hands on experience on Git, CI/CD tooling
- Exposure to React
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Working well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Having good Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Flexible and adaptable, having the ability to switch gears in various situations
- Accountability: holding self-accountable for performance, taking complete ownership
- Efficient and Creative: able to think creatively to find the optimal solutions to problems
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.