senior java software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with 3+ years of Java development experience, Java Core proficiency and Swing expertise (or desire/ability to quickly learn it) to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The work will be mostly related to UI enhancements of the existing application.
- Design, develop and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Release estimation, planning and timely integration with other stakeholders
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Conduct code reviews
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Swing expertise (or desire/ability to quickly learn it)
- Java Core proficiency
- Focus on UI development (large volumes of financial data display)
- Clear understanding of multithreading
- Ability to work independently under client's supervision
- English level - B2+