senior java software engineer for a global aluminium producer
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years of Java development experience and sustainable Java2SE knowledge and skills to join our team.
The customer is a leading, global aluminium producer. The company's main products are primary aluminium, aluminium alloys, foil and alumina.
- Work on Java-based model (i.e. functions enhancement, bugs fixing, refactoring)
- Work with Oracle Database SQL (data modeling, creating/modifying tables)
- Elaborate on systems integration
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Basic knowledge of XML, REST, SOAP, WSDL
- Sustainable Java2SE knowledge and skills (core libraries, multithreading, etc.)
- Experience with Java2EE (Servlets), JPA, GWT, javax, Spring Framework, Apache POI, Apache Commons, Apache Maven, Google Guava, Joda-Time
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Good SQL knowledge (writing stored procedures, functions, triggers)
- Experience with GlassFish, Apache Tomcat and other application servers
- Experience developing mathematical algorithms (for sorting, graphs, networks, optimization, scheduling tasks)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+