senior java software engineer for a global information services company
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with Maven and Spring framework expertise and experience with Design patterns to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a cloud-based platform that provides ETL and authoring capabilities based on Alfresco CMS and services.
- Tasks and unit tests implementation, design, and estimation
- Active participation in daily meetings with customers, design and status calls
- Taking part in code review processes
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Java 8-11
- Experience with Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Maven, Spring framework (at least for DI / IoC)
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/XPATH
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with testing frameworks: jUnit/Mockito + Sonar as a quality gate
- Knowledge of Linux / Docker (basic level)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.