go to search
senior java software engineer for a software development corporation
Senior Java Software Engineer for a Software Development Corporation
We're looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 9+ years of software development experience to become part of a high performing Agile team that delivers solutions specifically tailored to the Partner Management business processes.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The main pool of tasks is associated with participation in the development of the SAP Store product based on Hybris integration with SAP core components (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Develop backend services with Java and Spring Boot in SAP Cloud Platform
- Discover and work with UI technologies (SAP Digital Design, vue.js, SCSS/less, Test Automation, code quality tools and SAP Cloud Platform)
- UI and Backend REST Services skills working closely with our team of experts and develop UI components Library to be used across the customer's applications
- Integrate SAP cloud platform with One Data Platform and SAP Search Product
- Work on tools and technologies to help customer's partners around the world grow their business and connect via SAP Partner Finder
- Complement your technical expertise with Agile/Scrum delivery framework
- Develop application features and enhancements with a strong focus on Quality Assurance, write test automation scripts, perform unit testing, and troubleshoot bugs
- Actively contribute to the success of the stakeholders and end-users by delivering high quality and innovative solutions
- Good written and verbal English skills (B2+)
- 9+ years of software development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum is an asset
- Wide variety of technology skills and knowledge is an asset
- Flexibility and willing to learn new subject matter quickly
- Excellent communication, enthusiasm and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-faced environment
- Strong Intermediate English both written and verbal (B2+)
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.