senior java software engineer for an electronics manufacturing company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years of Java development experience and experience with Sterling Integrator Map Editor to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Collaborate with non-EDI sources to prepare design and implement all solutions
- Design all data map to ensure effective administration of all transactions
- Perform tests on all new interface and transactions to resolve all business issues
- Provide support to interfaces and processes for efficient flow of information
- Maintain all change requests and integration projects
- Analyze all incoming discrepancy reports for all EDI processes and develop all data maps and coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on all application programs
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Sterling Integrator Map Editor
- Good knowledge of all the EDI configuration in Sterling Integrator version 18.104.22.168 (with upgrade to 6.0 next year)
- Knowledge of EDI Standard (X12, EDIFACT)
- Knowledge of RosettaNet Standard
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+