go to search
Senior Java Software Engineer for an Investment Bank
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 3+ years of Java development experience to join our team.
The customer is a private investment bank focused on capital markets, investment banking, asset management, and personal investments.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a multi-product e-commerce system.
- Development and support of applications (backend / frontend / desktop) for the core of the marketplace
- Development and support of an environment for building, testing and deploying applications
- Solving and investigation of problems arising during the operation of the system
- Technical development of the system and software delivery process
- Interaction with other specialists (testers, analysts and leaders) inside and outside the team
- Cross-functionality, participation in code review and architecture
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Understanding algorithms and data structures
- Understanding the principles of software design and architecture
- Understanding concurrency (multiprocessing, multithreading, synchronization)
- Understanding the networking stack, interprocessor communication, operating system design and hardware
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with various financial products, trading platforms, financial protocols such as FIX, FAST, etc.
- Experience with the technologies used
- Java 8, Spring, Vaadin, Swing
- Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Sonar
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.