We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years of Java experience and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with providing an accurate and efficient matching engine that allows users to resolve entities in open domain source content.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintain an existing codebase
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Fix bugs if needed
- Proficiency in Java8
- Familiarity with AWS
- Solid knowledge of Swagger OpenAPI
- Skills with Docker
- Practical experience with XML, JSON
- Experience in testing: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with *NIX systems
- Thorough experience with Apache Maven or Gradle
- Familiarity with Git
- English level - B2