The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Work in a small team to develop and implement solutions using latest UI Technology stack
- Collaborate with team members and product owners to communicate solutions and drive the UI development on its own
- Establish a cordial relationship with Support Team and coordinate to resolve any production support issues
- Ability to come up with quick prototypes and wireframes with initial design documents, transform into workable UI screens
- Regular feedback sessions with Product Owner and Stakeholders to ensure the UI design fits into the expected solution
- Customer driven and helping teams to bring the voice of customer into every decision that impacts the User Experience
- Keeping up to date with innovations and current conventions in the web development community
- Hand-on experience with UI Technologies
- Experience with UI Development with Angular 10
- Experienced and passionate towards all aspects of UI Design - Defining, Analysing, Designing and Validating the designs (with stakeholders and users)
- Exposure to Agile development methodology and approach
- Understand RESTful APIs and comfortable developing and consuming them
- Building reusable UI libraries and components
- Exposure to NodeJS, ExpressJS would be advantageous
- BCA/BSc/BE degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or any related fields
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.