The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Implement UI\back-end logic for a new features of existing web-application
- Work in distributed Scrum Team - participate in Scrum ceremonies, contribute into backlog refinement\requirements clarification, Demos, etc
- Maintain communication with DevOps Engineer (EPAM side), Solution Architect (EPAM side), Delivery Manager (client side), Product Owner (client side), ML Engineers (client side), QA (client side)
- Implement Python ETL pipeline which calculates variety of oil & gas industry data
- nclude new Machine Learning model into ETL proces
- Support solution in a scalable, high-performing and high-availability environment
- Strong knowledge of NodeJs/NestJs
- Strong knowledge of React
- Strong knowledge of Redux
- Strong knowledge of redux-saga
- Knowledge of material-ui
- Knowledge of mapd/mapd3
- Knowledge of Graphics (SVG)
- Cloud Platforms
- Estimation and Work Planning
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with D3.js
- Experience with JS w/Vega API
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.