The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Create the architecture of the product
- Setup development environments
- Train/coach team members on the dxg coding standards
- Code review and improvements
- Setup unit testing framework
- Work with the Dev Manager to clarify the work, estimate and brake down to the team
- Strong knowledge of Angular is mandatory (with its pool of supporting tools)
- State management via ngrx experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development for Unit, Functional, and end-to-end testing (figure something like Jasmine and Karma.)
- Micro front ends
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.