Our client is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 countries across the world. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry.
The client has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America and has organized its principal operations into the Financial Services Businesses and the Closed Block Business.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs follow specifications, etc.
- 3+ years of front-end programming experience
- Experienced in developing applications using Angular 2+
- Understanding of RxJS
- Understanding and following Angular concepts
- Git knowledge
- Spoken English B1+, direct communication with the client on daily basis
- Experience with Webpack, Typescript will be a plus
- Proactive and quick learner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.