The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Lead requirements review to ensure they answer the business need and deliver expected functionality
- Develop code following best practice design patterns. Review designs with peers while following company standard Agile and CI/CD processes
- Produce high quality, maintainable resilient software that performs at required levels in a 24 x7 data processing environment
- Improve technical solutions to make them more stable and maintainable
- Contribute to the writing of documentation and release notes in conformance with company standards
- 3+ years of experience with the Elasticsearch platform
- Experience with building an enterprise level ES solution
- 1+ years of experience with data indexing concepts and creating Elasticsearch index templates
- 1+ years of experience with index life cycle management
- Excellent communication skills to act as a bridge between the US-based Product Owners and SMEs and development teams
- Outstanding critical thinking skills to review and constructively critique technical designs and troubleshoot issues
- Leadership skills to encourage critical and analytical thinking around technical designs and system problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.