go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Develop and deploy Mobile-Web client applications according to the study specifications
- Integrate the clinical research data acquisition applications with the backend project specific databases
- Participate as the software development member of a project team lead by a Project Manager and including contributors from Clinical Study Design, Software Quality Assurance and Data Delivery
- Contribute to the development of specifications, planning and deployment scheduling process and fulfil software development steps in a timely manner
- Update and improve the functionality of standard libraries and development of semi-custom implementations for specific clients
- Adhere to relevant Clario Standard Operation Procedures
- Manage the Development Life-Cycle of clinical trial study data collection applications
- Full-stack enterprise web application development experience
- Experience with object oriented language
- Full software development experience, from specification to delivery
- Working experience in cross-functional
- Working experience with source control
- Independent, responsible individual who can rapidly develop quality applications
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a team environment, and demonstrate a quality attitude
- Strong interest in the application of new technology to the clinical trials process
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.