go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Design and implement user-friendly front-end applications, which integrate seamless in our application landscape
- Improving current and developing new features of several trading application GUIs
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users (clients) in order to find best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
- React (incl. Redux/Flux) or Angular or AngularJS frameworks proficiency
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITHUB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA)
- Experience in front end unit testing
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.