go to search
The customer is a multinational technology company developing software, manufacturing hardware, and providing business solutions.
- Implement critical parts of team's new features in UI (some support with minor activities may come from backend developers, who are ready to act as full-stack ones)
- Represent the team as UI expert in external discussions with PO/UX designers/other development teams/etc.
- Be responsible for team's UI scope delivery, including estimations/timelines/dependencies/quality/etc.
- Experience with Angular 11.2.14 / TypeScript 4.0.3 / RxJS / SCSS / Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Highcharts, Lodash, akita (no NgRx), Keycloak, UUID
- B2+ level of English
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.