The client is a company that provides an automation platform, delivered via software as a service, that improves security for private, public, and hybrid cloud computing environments.
- To enhance, enrich and expand the Framework
- To collaborate with customers' stakeholders: Product Owner, Designer, and Project Manager on a daily basis
- To develop new features in collaboration with Back-end and DevOps teams
- To conduct code reviews
- To run estimation and planning sessions
- To deliver the code from the development right to production
- To build and support EngX Practices
- Knowledge of SPA development
- Experience in UI development which interacts with REST API
- Background in technical leadership
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Understanding of functional programming design principles
- Domain expertise in security
- Experience working in a distributed team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.