go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Our customer is an American software company that develops and provides commercial support for the source-available database.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks and software reliability
- Building sustainable code that may be used in the future
- Developing internal system and associated features
- Integrating with additional tools through the use of REST APIs
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Deep understanding of NextJS and Next-Auth
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to create and utilise REST APIs in Node.js
- Understanding of the codebase
- Confident English level (B2+)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals