The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing for SaaS.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Partner with Product Managers and UX Designers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Be open to present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in developing and integrating with REST Services
- Experience in working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experience in working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite etc.
- Proficient in modern web application features and design goals (such as Web components and Responsive Design)
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with usability and performance in mind
- Familiar with debugging tools and solving for cross-browser concerns
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of ECharts
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Ag-grid
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.