go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing SaaS.
- Developing and delivering new product
- Partnering with Product Managers and UX Designers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Analyzing requirements, designing and developing code, unit test code and test tools
- Being open to present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews.
- Collaborating, communicating and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in developing and integrating with REST Services
- Experience in working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experience in working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite etc.
- Experience with debugging tools and solving for cross-browser concerns
- Proficient in modern web application features and design goals (such as Web components and Responsive Design)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of ECharts
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Ag-Grid
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals