The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Designing and implementing new functionality for the client's flagship Online Care product
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Working with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identifying gaps in requirements or designs, and presenting options to address them
- Providing last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- Reviewing code from peers and provide actionable feedback
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with APM and performance monitoring and alerting of applications in real time
- Experience designing RESTful back-end microservices using Node.js, Express
- Experience with SQL and Relational Database Design
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Background with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Develop against Cloud services such as AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, S3
- Knowledge of integration with Swagger and Swagger HUB for API-first software design
- English level B2+
- Experience with AWS CDK and understanding of how to build, test and maintain a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with ArgoCD and integration with GitLab CI/CD pipelines
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.