The customer is a Hungarian ultra-low-cost airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline serves many cities across Europe, as well as some destinations in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Refactoring of existing code, conducting code review
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with MicroFront-end based UI
- Knowledge of PWA
- Experience inResponsive design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Knowledge of Selenium, Playwright
- Experience in CloudNative development
- Experience with Navitaire CMS or Travel domain
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.